Monday, August 29, 2011

Week 8 EOC: My Creative Content

     The creative content to back my truck up begins with the name of my food truck.  I decided to title it “Cuba Rican Food Truck.”  The title signifies the fact that it will be a mixture of Cuban and Puerto Rican food.   I have also contacted my uncle who is a graphic designer to help me design a menu, the design on my truck, as well as flyers and coupons.  The design on my truck is going to have a Caribbean theme which stands for what Cuba and Puerto Rico look like.  I plan on having palm trees painted on there and even a map.  I want something fun, bright, and creative that will capture the next customer’s eye.  My menu is going to be very simple.  I will have it organized by “Finger foods”, “Meals on the go”, “Vegetarian”, “Desert”, and “Beverages.”  I would like for my menu to be easy to read and for every kind of customer to understand.  Prices will be the key here, because Las Vegas only has a select handful of Cuban restaurants locally and they all are either a bit pricey or aren’t authentic.  I want to deliver to my customer’s reasonable prices as well as the authentic taste of my food.  I plan to promote my food truck by passing out flyers and coupons within a 5 mile radius to each location I will be at.  The flyer will have on it what my company stands for, what kind of food we serve, our great saving coupons, and the days and locations I will be at with the time.  I will also pass these flyers out to different businesses in the area I will be located at.  Cuba Rican Food Truck will also have a facebook page to give out exclusive offers and to get people who won’t receive a coupon in the mail will still get a chance to save and if they are ever in the area or request for us to come to them they can still get the unique Caribbean experience.  My company will also symbolize the less fortunate in Cuba and Puerto Rico which means  10% of the profit will be given to the orphanages located around the two islands.

No comments:

Post a Comment