Monday, August 15, 2011

Week 6 EOC: Me x 3 products I Use


   Three products that I stay loyal too comes from a wide variety.  There's not to much today as far as brands that I can honestly say I am a loyal customer to, I just go were the better deals are at.  But one thing for sure that I can say I am a 100% satisfied loyal customer to is Nike.  I have had Nike shoes since I was a little girl, particularly the Jordan editions.  And still to this day I have them and collect them.  I guess the reason for this is I  grew up around them playing in them, pretty much all my relatives wore them, and Micheal Jordan was a big impact in my life as a child.  I can truthfully tell you I don't own a pair of Adidas, or Reeboks. 


   The next product on the list would be Sony.  I am a big fan of Sony since I was little I have always had Sony products.  I had the first play station, then got the second one, and now have the third one, along with the PSP.  My very first camera was a Sony camera and it lasted me forever now when ever it comes time to buy any new electronics products I look for Sony.  I think a big part of this for me is just the fact I have been around it since I was little so i trust the brand and feel comfortable with my choice when I do make a Sony purchase.


Image Detail    Last but not least the final product I would say I am faithful to is my facial cleanser Cetaphil, and my facial lotion.  I have been using cetaphil since middle school and it has never done me any wrong.  My reason for picking this brand has was because of a doctor who had told me because of my sensitive skin this would be the best choice for me.  And ever since I have been hooked, it has never steered me wrong.  The lotion is not to thick on your face and the cleanser doesn't sting your face it was the perfect solution for me and for that I will never try any of the other brands.

No comments:

Post a Comment